Shrink sleeve labels are effective packaging solutions for bottled products. They are highly aesthetic and can fit easily on any shape and size of the packaging. However, due to a large number of packaging labels available in the market, you can get confused regarding the same. Therefore, in this blog, we have explained four compelling reasons to choose shrink sleeve labels for your bottled products.
1. Can be applied to products of different materials
Shrink sleeve labels can be applied easily on materials made of plastic, glass or metal. This unique quality of shrink sleeves makes them stand apart from other forms of packaging. So, if you are into the manufacturing of products with a wide variety of materials, then shrink sleeves can be your best choice of label packaging.
2. Can fit seamlessly on different shapes and sizes of products
You can face a lot of challenges while choosing the right packaging solution for your products. Generic product labels have to be customized as per your needs and this can increase your packaging costs. However, shrink sleeve labels have the unique property to fit seamlessly as per the shape and size of the packaging.
3. Allows 360-degree surface area for branding
Unlike product labels, shrink sleeves can showcase the product information and branding in a 360-degree format. Your product’s packaging is meant to grab maximum eyeballs and shrink sleeves are the best solutions in this regard.
4. The material of shrink sleeve is damage resistant
Most generic paper labels cannot withstand moisture, temperature, leaks, and spillage. But, shrink sleeves are the most effective packaging labels against these factors. Shrink sleeve labels are made with high-quality materials that can survive in the harsh environment of the supply chain.
Holostik is a frontrunner in providing customized shrink sleeve labels to different industries. To know more about shrink sleeve labels, connect at our LinkedIn or call us on +91–785-785-7000 or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Counterfeiting is growing on a monstrous scale. According to a report by Research and Markets, the global value of counterfeiting has reached a value of 1.2 trillion dollars. The report further states that as per the current growth rate counterfeiting will become a $2.81 trillion industry by 2022.
For the past many years, manufacturers have tried their best to curb the menace of fake products, however little progress has been achieved related to the same. The extra costs in fighting fakes have further deteriorated the problem. Manufacturers also suffer from a tarnished brand image due to the counterfeiting of their products.
Most importantly, in a highly competitive market, one bad experience for a customer can change his loyalty for a product or brand.
Amidst this grim scenario, anti-counterfeiting technologies can play a decisive role in preventing counterfeiting, tampering, and diversion. Holostik is a leading player in offering customized anti-counterfeiting solutions to different industries. With a legacy of 28 years, the company has provided anti-counterfeiting solutions to more than 10,000 clients in 75+ countries.
Holostik believes that with the proper use of anti-counterfeiting solutions manufacturers can prevent the following challenges posed by counterfeiting:
- Loss of sales revenue and profit margin: Sales and profit margins are the veins and nerves of any organization. A company’s success is determined by the number of sales it has earned in a specific time frame. A good number of sales is a visible indicator of a company’s wellbeing and vice-versa. The sale of duplicate items leads to a drop-down in the sale of a company’s products. If it goes unchecked, then it can lead to a complete downfall of the company. Due to multiple sale locations of the product, it is quite hard for a company to trace the manufacturing location of counterfeits.
- Poor brand and product image: No wonder, the sale of counterfeits lead to a tarnished image of the brand and its products. The sale cheap fakes lead to a false perception among consumers regarding the quality of the product and the brand. Unaware consumers often think that they are buying original products but instead, they receive fakes.
- The added cost of fighting fakes: Companies incorporate different strategies for fighting counterfeiting of their products. This comes in the form of added costs for the organization already facing the problem of duplication.
To know more about our products and solutions call us on +91–785-785-7000 or mail us at email@example.com.