Packaging plays an important role in protecting and promoting the product. Marketing gurus consider packaging as the first communicator of the company. In the last few years, flexible packaging has become highly popular in different industries. Flexible packaging products are not just durable but also offer ease of transportation. Among the many flexible packaging solutions, holographic wide web films offer both safety and security.
Holostik is one of the leading players in providing holographic wide films. The presence of holography in wide web films helps in the prevention of counterfeiting and tampering. Holographic wide web films are available in many sizes and can include different security features. Holostik has been providing holographic wide web films to different industries.
Holographic wide web films are available in PET (polyethylene terephthalate) (minimum thickness 12 microns) and BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) (minimum thickness 20 microns). The films are known for their self-adhesiveness, clarity, quality, and shine. Special care has been taken by experts in making the product compatible with international standards and the latest market trends.
Some features of Holostik’s holographic wide web films are as follows:
- Attractive looks with optimum clarity.
- Shiny and glossy with high brightness & high gloss holographic effects.
- Superior bonding strength heat resistant and waterproof.
- Available in different colors and patterns, Plain, light beam and patterns. Many designs are available for selection and customer designs.
- Used for toiletries, tobacco, flexible packaging, printing, wine boxes, gift boxes, books, magazines, boxes, printed products, and other paper products laminating. suitable for high-grade imitation and pseudo carton laminating.