Packaging plays an indispensable role in safeguarding and promoting the product. Marketing experts often consider packaging as the first communicator of the company. Of late, flexible packaging has gained immense popularity due to its durability and ease of transportation. Holographic wide web films hold an important place among the many flexible packaging products.
Due to the presence of holography, these wide web films play an important role as they offer protection from counterfeiting and tampering. These wide web films are available in different sizes and can include different holographic features. Holostik is a leading name in providing anti-counterfeiting solutions and provides the finest holographic wide web films to different industries. The anti-counterfeiting company uses the best raw materials to develop quality holographic wide web films.
Holographic wide web films are available in PET (polyethene terephthalate) (minimum thickness 12 microns) and BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) (minimum thickness 20 microns). The films are known for their self-adhesiveness, clarity, quality and shine. Special care has been taken by experts in making the product compatible with international standards and the latest market trends.
Some features of Holostik’s holographic wide web films are as follows:
- Attractive looks with optimum clarity.
- Shiny and glossy with high brightness & high gloss holographic effects.
- Superior bonding strength heat resistant and waterproof.
- Available in different colours and patterns, plain, light beam and patterns. Many designs are available for selection and customer’s designs.
- Used for toiletries, tobacco, flexible packaging, printing, wine boxes, gift boxes, books, magazines, boxes, printed products and other paper products laminating. suitable for high-grade imitation and pseudo carton laminating.