Packaging plays an important role in product safety, promotion and sales. In a highly competitive market environment packaging can boost the growth of the company. Market experts consider product packaging as the first communicators of the company. An ideal packaging must secure the brand against tampering and duplication, enhance its visibility, and must keep the content of the products intact and safe.
Of late, there has been a rise in the use of new packaging materials by product manufacturers. These packaging products are of high quality, can include different anti-counterfeiting features and most importantly provide an edge to the product against its competitors.
One of the most popular packaging products is holographic wide web film which is an effective flexible solution used for lamination, wrapping, packaging and a host of other purposes. The films also curb counterfeiting as they offer holographic protection and prevents tampering. Holographic wide web films are available in various sizes and can be customised as per the specifications of the clients. Holographic wide web films are basically designed and manufactured using the best quality raw materials and are extensively used for flexible packaging.
The holographic films are available both in PET (polyethene terephthalate) (minimum thickness 12 microns) and BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) (minimum thickness 20 microns). Besides providing brand protection, holographic wide web films leverage the brand value by making the end product completely holographic.
Holostik is one of the leaders in anti-duplication and packaging solutions in India and provides a wide array of wide web holographic films that are available in various specifications as per the client’s requirements. The films are known for their self-adhesiveness, clarity, quality and shine. Special care has been taken by experts in making the product compatible with international standards and the latest market trends.
Some features of Holostik’s holographic wide web films:
- Attractive looks with optimum clarity.
- Shiny and glossy with high brightness & high gloss holographic effects.
- High bonding strength, heat resistant and waterproof.
- Available in different colours and patterns, plain, light beam and patterns. Many designs are available for selection and customer’s designs.
- Used for toiletries, tobacco, flexible packaging, printing, wine boxes, gift boxes, books, magazines, boxes, printed products and other paper products laminating. suitable for high-grade imitation and pseudo carton laminating.