|1||Position||Plant Head – Packaging|
|2||Employee Band||Senior Management|
|5||Job Description||· Maintain and Responsible for day-to-day factory operations
· Responsible for security, quality, and management of factory premises
· To receive, store and distribute material, tools, equipment s and other supplies to sustain manufacturing and production activities
· Handling all other miscellaneous works like procurement of Packaging Raw Material
· Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of factory activities
· Supervises all factory related activities ensuring its efficient and organized management
· Identifying the area of improvement and recommending modification.
|6||Key Skills||· Leadership skills, including ability to manage time effectively & handle both internal & external conflicts.
· Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly & communicate clearly.
· Strong team building, decision-making & people management skills
· Lead, direct and control capital and operating budgets
· Lead Zero Defects Strategy of the facility to ensure customer and product quality standards meet specifications.
· Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
· You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
|7||Qualification||· Graduate / Postgraduate|
|8||Salary||· Best in Industries|
- Interested Candidates Share Your Resume at Shiba.email@example.com