We are looking for a Tele caller to boost our sales by communicating with existing and potential customers. A candidate will be required to gather information from the individual, understand their requirement properly by follow-up calls, maintain the lead status sheet and suggest a probable product with timeline. To be able to provide the best tele calling experience, you must know how to call international clients based in UK and USA.
The job will be rotational shift of 4 hrs. on daily basis. A candidate will be required to call our clients in two different time zones i.e., UK, USA. There is no sales target or successfully closing lead pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reaching out to existing international (UK, USA) clients to advise them about our products and quotation by utilizing pre-defined scripts.
- Studying the details of International inbound leads and calling them to cross verify the exact requirement to make them market qualified.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details, lead status and remarks.
- Calling active or inactive customers and maintaining customer’s follow up to get the final lead status on the calling Sheet.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Ability to learn about products and services and explain them to prospects.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Communicating with our sales team for getting the up-to-date products requirements.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts of follow up calls.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Keeps up quality service by adhering to organization guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Explaining the product features in detail.
- Proven experience as a international telesales representative or other customer service role.
- B.sc/BA will be added advantage.
Manufacturing industry calling exposure will be added advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota over the phone.
- Ability to switch communication styles.
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and record-keeping skills
- Verbal communication
- Outstanding negotiation skills to resolve issues and address complaints
- Data entry skills
- Telephone skills