Experience : 3-7 yrs
Purpose : Establishing new business
Number of openings : 2
Department : Packaging
- Should be from paperboard packaging.
- New Business Development.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe our company’s products or services, in order to explain & thereby convince potential customers to purchase our product–
Monocartons or Labels.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and Requirements.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- The Candidate should have experience from Industries preferably from Packaging and manufacturing of paperboard packaging.
- Excellent Communication skill with an attitude to learn.
- Should be smart and energetic, Aggressive & Enthusiastic